The mothers

Hello guys. Oh i forgot. Assalamualaikum :) Hehehe. Today is mother's day right? I know some people will say like this ' tak baik sambut and so bla bla bla.. ' But yeah, I'm celebrating it for 3 of my mother in this perfect world.

First of all, I would like to say thank to Allah because give such a lovely and caring mama to me. Mama.. even sometimes, adik degil. Adik tak dengar kata mama tapi sebenarnya takda niat pun nak buat macam tu :( Im sorry mama. I love you soooooooooooooo much. No one can replace your place. You're the best mom for me. Thanks for giving birth me, thanks for giving me the chance to be your daughter, thanks for taking a good care of me. Thanks a lot. Adik tak tahu macam mana nak balas balik tapi adik janji selagi adik masih hidup, adik akan jaga mama baik-baik bila mama dah tua nanti. Mama, I'm crying :'( Oh yea, thanks for ironing my school uniform hehehe. I know I'm too lazy sometimes. Eh? Always lazy adalah -.-" Hahah nasib baik ada mama.. I don't have anything to give you this year. Sorry :/ Lastly, I love you and will always love you till death..

Secondly, I want to wish to my mak. Mak, selamat hari ibu from kakak comel hehehe jk. Thanks mak sebab jaga kakak masa mama pergi kerja. Mak jaga akak time akak umur 40 hari lagi. Terima kasih banyak-banyak. Akak tak tahu nak cakap macam mana lagi. Mak garang, tegas tapi kelakar hehehe. Dulu, mak selalu cubit akak kalau akak kacau maisarah dengan lukman tidur hahah. Time bulan puasa, akak selalu curi-curi makan kuih raya yang mak buat kan.. Rindunya kat mak :( Thanks again mak sebab jaga akak dari umur 40 hari sampai lah darjah 1. I'm crying too mak :'( You are my second mother in this world mak.. Kakak sayang mak sangat-sangat.

Last but not least, I have new mama hihi. Sara's mom <3 I love you so much ma. Even fatin baru kenal mama last year. But you have done so many things to me. Fetching me from school everyday, taking a good care of me. Love me hehehe :P Mama you are just like my bestfriends sometimes.. You can hear all my problem. My love's problem haha. You know what.. mama gave me green light to ehem-ehem :D She's such a good listener tho. She's so understanding about teenager's life. I already told her about my crush. Mama said he's handsome ahahah. K enough fatin -.-" Oh yeah, last day it was her birthday. So, happy belated birthday mama jun :) I love youuuuuuu..

I think this post is just too long. Sorry :P Btw happy mother's day to all mother in this world. Have a nice day everyone. Assalamualaikum :)